Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Where I'm At

So far in the Masters of Arts and Teaching program (MAT) I have completed three classes: educational psychology, middle school curriculum, and literacy across the curriculum. It's been a crazy ride so far and the summer is almost over. Right now I'm in a technology class, which gave me the idea to start my own blog. I am really excited about blogging and can't wait to share my stories, thoughts, and feelings with everyone on this roller coaster ride to becoming a teacher. 

Disclaimers: I am a fairly sarcastic person, I write creatively to express my feelings, and I'm not an English major, so bare with me. 

2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of the 'new teacher' blog! I have come across a few others and find it refreshing to read that a lesson plan flopped or things didn't go according to plan so when these things happen to me, I know there are other teachers out there who are sharing the same experiences!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I feel the same way! I can't wait to start getting feedback from teachers when we're in the thick of teaching and are all stressed out.

    ReplyDelete